We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

BMW M5 & M6

xlukx

I'd like to see if I could help you with this. I have done some sound modding before, and if I can get a decent source for the sounds, I can make a sound-mod for you. Two things: which car do you want it to be based on (not how it sounds, but which file should I use as a base), and do you have any reference videos for how you want it to sound?

I'd like to see if I could help you with this. I have done some sound modding before, and if I can get a decent source for the sounds, I can make a sound-mod for you. Two things: which car do you want it to be based on (not how it sounds, but which file should I use as a base), and do you have any reference videos for how you want it to sound?

Yeah, okay, I know, it's taken me several days to even give any kind of heads up about any progress I have made - I have been busy with a few other things, but I will work on this when I find time. I need some good samples first, so this one may take me quite a while. Sorry for the delay. :)