We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2009 Audi S5 V1.2

Tool831

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1,1 have only those badges 3D and thats all ? or u did something new ? i need to know cus if only badges then im not gonna download it.

and fot people who have this car on jaguar xj220 its nice to use maserati spyder campiocorsa camera swap and ferrari enzo IK . u will see all board and gear cchangening from cocpit wiev.

1,1 have only those badges 3D and thats all ? or u did something new ? i need to know cus if only badges then im not gonna download it.

I added 3D badges and fixed a few reflection issue's, aswell tweaked the rear lights.

None of this you can see except for the 3D badges.. So you can download if you want or not. Does not totally change much. :)

if this reflection issue not from interior then i guess im not gonna download it,cus i have this car and i dont see badges and stuff:) when u will do something with interior then i will download it again.tnx for answering man

and fot people who have this car on jaguar xj220 its nice to use maserati spyder campiocorsa camera swap and ferrari enzo IK . u will see all board and gear cchangening from cocpit wiev.

have it on maserati spyder with RS4-cameraswap.

what is the function of the IK? i don´t really understand it in the tutorial.

camera=position of driver in cockpit-view

and IK?

have it on maserati spyder with RS4-cameraswap.

what is the function of the IK? i don´t really understand it in the tutorial.

camera=position of driver in cockpit-view

and IK?

The Camera controls the steering wheel position on the dashboard, the Driver's view, and the Hood view.

The IK controls the driver and passenger position in the seats (whether the driver is sitting up, reclined, tilted forward, etc), the hand positions on the steering wheel, and the occasional flying seatbelts. If you come across a car with a really bad flying seatbelt problem (Dodge Charger Daytona is one), use an IK from an extremely LOW car in the game (Enzo), or use an IK from a Motorcycle.

Hiya

Insanely good work on the S5, and the interior is, well, only one word to describe it "perfection".

However, I do have 2 issues.

* In cockpit view - The view is far back into the seat, so at some points all you can see is the seat, should move the view point abit forward.

* In the hood view, I have a large windscreen mirror right in the line of sight.

Otherwise, no complains, very nice work :thumbsup:

Best Regards

//Freeman

However, I do have 2 issues.

* In cockpit view - The view is far back into the seat, so at some points all you can see is the seat, should move the view point abit forward.

* In the hood view, I have a large windscreen mirror right in the line of sight.

You didn't swap the cameras.....

Hmm no, guess not :o

You wanna brief me thru it or is there any instructions how to proceed ?, I have no clue how to swap whatever I need to swap :lol:

//Freeman

First, install the car mod on car you want to replace.

Then before you go into the game make a backup of the DB.bnk file in the Database folder, then run the TDU Modding Tools.

Click the Camera&IK button.

Select the [Car you want replace] from the main menu.

Then in the small drop-down box on the lower bar, select the Audi A6.

Click the Apply button, then choose Camera.

Then in the upper right corner of the page click the Save button.

Then just play the game and you should see the camera changes.

Credit goes to Kurgan, and I edited it a little bit.

As for the IK choose the Lamborghini Gallardo.

First, install the car mod on car you want to replace.

Then before you go into the game make a backup of the DB.bnk file in the Database folder, then run the TDU Modding Tools.

Click the Camera&IK button.

Select the [Car you want replace] from the main menu.

Then in the small drop-down box on the lower bar, select the Audi A6.

Click the Apply button, then choose Camera.

Then in the upper right corner of the page click the Save button.

Then just play the game and you should see the camera changes.

Credit goes to Kurgan, and I edited it a little bit.

As for the IK choose the Lamborghini Gallardo.

Ahh great thanks, worked like a charm :thumbsup: