We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2009 Audi S5 V1.2

Tool831

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tool congrats as first I love it ! you must check out my album there stands some photo's from my favorite car ! ^^

But can you make in V1.2 the rear view mirrors and the grill in chrome? That would be the top of modding in TDU !

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Hi.

Just a question for the experts - it doesn´t matter if I put the S5 on the Gran Sport or the S6, also at the lowest seat position, you can see a little bit of the drivers HEAD through the roof.

It´s not a drama, but I was just wondering, because on all the screenshots I can´t see this "bug".

thanks in advance

V.

We use Djey's modding tools 1.9 :) You can edit the camera and IK position.

if you put it on the S6 keep the camera the same and use the Lamborghini Gallardo IK

Contact Djey for more details.

Hi. Thanks, I´ll try. Sure, I also use the modding tool. I just didn´t read anything about the Gallardo IK.

Thanks!

Ummm...how can I change the drive to RWD?! Wow...I didn´t know its possible. So many things changed. I uninstalled TDU about 6 (maybe 7 or 8) month ago because after the last graphic driver update it ran so bad.

I searched for mods when I got the name new, but everything seemed to be so complicated. Now you only backup your files and put some new ones in...it´s great.