We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2010 Audi R8 V10 5.2 FSI [V1.3]

Tool831

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
actually that move solved my problem, I have replaced btqr file from the F430 and now it works perfect!

thank you :thumbsup:

Give some detail on this, please. I tried replacing the file inside the bnk and still did not get the R8 rev above 7000 rpm.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, i played a lot with camera positions for this cars and i think the Aston Martin Vantage V8 works better as camera setup as the Vanquish as this lowers the camera bit more.

If you like to be a bit closer to steering wheel but not kissing it (the Ferrari F430 Coupe camera is a little bit up close i think) You can try out to use the Camera Position of the Spyker C8, I thinkt he camera is with that not 100% centered to the dails, but the distance between Wheel and driver is just correct, also th highth position is correct. So the Skyper Camera migth be a useful alternative to the Aston Martin on this car.

• 3 weeks later...
Hey, how you rename the Audi and the song??

Thanks. Your video is good..

i just put custom song in my savegame map (make a map , call it Radio and make a map in there and put your music in there)

and the car name is replaced with TDU modding tools ;) , the gearbox and the rpm's are changed too , i got paddle or automatic gear :D:D

• 2 weeks later...