We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Bugatti Stratos Concept

CarMadMike

03-bugatti-stratos-580op.jpg

French graphic designer Bruno Delusso didn't want to be bothered with the engineering and mechanical issues that plague the average concept car – he just wanted to create something stunning. So by throwing production feasibility, drivetrain components and caution to the wind, he succeeded.

Inspired by the Bugatti Type 57, Alfa Romeo 6C 2500 Mille Miglia and Raymond Loewy's locomotive designs, Delusso rendered up this: the Bugatti Stratos. Aside from the rear window and grille, it's difficult to peg the Stratos as anything more than futuristic, Photoshop-enhanced navel-gazing, but the design speaks for itself, so check it out in the image gallery below.

Source: http://www.autoblog.com

Holy cow, sorry jessica alba, but that car has one of the nicest rear ends i've ever seen :lol:

Work of art, if this is what the future holds, then i'm off to be cryogenically frozen, cya

I dont like it how they have given it the Stratos name
that's quite interesting, as 'Stratos' was patented few years ago by some Austrian guy, after Lancia/Fiat rights had elapsed...http://www.topgear.com/content/features/stories/2005/04/stories/07/1.html

maybe he eventually sold his rights to Bugatti....