We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Suicidex55

Suicidex55

So this is the place to boast about myself, well that's good because frankly I kick ass at bragging. You see I was born in the year 1994. My coming was fortold by the great and evil empire of Disney gaining a foot hold in France. With this great portent I came howling into the world. Weighing 23 lb and at 3 feet, also I had glowing red eyes, though my blasted parents forced me to get contacts for them(There end comes soon). So any back to how much I kick ass, at the age of three I was a F-19 pilot, with the most kills in the airforce. A total of 55 kills, some of these being friendly, but they had it coming. Ah I have to go kill some vampires now, so I will be forced to finish this at a latter date. Normally I would fight and finish writing this at the same time, but there's about thirty of them and their ninja's.

Na, Something funny I had. ok here is my life I love to play computer games, work on cars and learn how to make stuff. Im an eazy going guy, Im Nice and active so there is my part of the story. O ya and I like this monkey :monkeydance:

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i128/ted94/Carsign.jpg