We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Community Patch 1.67d [Please upgrade to 1.68 instead!]

Djey

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, but your file is not correct. Why do you have a DB_FR.bnk file with .ge files into it, and still a different language for resources ?

(polish? for example Atak serpentyn gigantów) :confused:

Your TDU appears not to be genuine so I can't do much for you. Looks like someone has made a translation for polish people based on german files then naming it DB_FR.BNK .... That's totally unconsistent...

I think your TDU has a kind of trick to be sold in east-europe. Thus, reinstalling it would not fix this particular thing.

You could always try to get a clean DB_FR.BNK file to replace. But be aware your TDU won't be polish anymore...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The patch is totally great and all, but i have a hunch it's messing up interior camera views for some reason. Did i miss part of the readme or something? Take tools Diablo for exaple, the interior camera is through the roof (literaly). Anyone else experienced these issues and/or knows a workaround/fix?

The patch is totally great and all, but i have a hunch it's messing up interior camera views for some reason. Did i miss part of the readme or something? Take tools Diablo for exaple, the interior camera is through the roof (literaly). Anyone else experienced these issues and/or knows a workaround/fix?

Link in sig....

• 3 weeks later...