We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Windows 7 for £45? Are they mad?

The Queen

i have been using the RC, i may buy it, it'll be nice to have a legit OS for once, it's deffo worth buying, it's a great OS, i'm just skint xD

will probably buy the OS once i buy a mac, so i can have it dual booted on that

currently the OS has been EXTREMELY stable, with next to no crashes or compatibility errors (at least none more than were present in vista)

Sounds like a good deal. I'm still on XP after vista crashed and I had to use recovery disks (back to original XP, was a vista upgrade). Thing is if I buy Windows 7 can i make new recovary disks? Well i suppose I use the new Windows 7 disk and a fresh install, does it work that way?

EDIT: Wait has it gone up? In Price to £75 i mean!! It has!!

Sounds like a good deal. I'm still on XP after vista crashed and I had to use recovery disks (back to original XP, was a vista upgrade). Thing is if I buy Windows 7 can i make new recovary disks? Well i suppose I use the new Windows 7 disk and a fresh install, does it work that way?

EDIT: Wait has it gone up? In Price to £75 i mean!! It has!!

Yes. You had to be quick to get it for £45 as the price rose to the next milestone on the 25th July. Luckilly I preordered mine before that. :p