We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Best Mobile Phone for ~£200-250?? [Advice not needed, thanks, phone chosen.]

Iced_Bullet

ive had 2 sony ericssons and they both went wrong. one went wrong 3 times so i went on contract and pay £20 a month and i get 300 texts and 70mins talk time which is enough for me. i would reccomend the samsung s56000

mobile_Samsung%20s5600.jpg

i think its touch screen and with orange you can get it in white, not sure about the price but you could just look it up on carphonewharehouse or something.

E:Just looked on orange and its £129 IMO i think its a nice little phone but im not sure whether its got all the gizmos that you want ;)

I'm with O2 atm, I get crap signal when I'm at home but its at its best signal at school and in the town closet to school. When I had Vodafone it worked everywhere with good signal with no problem.

I'm changing back to Vodafone when my contract runs out hence for that reason, also the O2 customer service is crap compared to Vodafone.

As for Samsung Jet, my friend has one and he loves it. Apparantly they're very good phones.

I'm with O2 atm, I get crap signal when I'm at home but its at its best signal at school and in the town closet to school. When I had Vodafone it worked everywhere with good signal with no problem.

I'm changing back to Vodafone when my contract runs out hence for that reason, also the O2 customer service is crap compared to Vodafone.

As for Samsung Jet, my friend has one and he loves it. Apparantly they're very good phones.

I must disagree, O2 customer service have been fantastic for me. Nothing is ever a problem for them. Maybe it depends on how long you've been with them, customer loyalty is a massive thing :D

I had Vodafone for a year, wow I wont go back, at the time there customer service was rubbish. And they we're over charging me. I abruptly ended the contract 6 months early. But it's all down to personal experience, there is no right or wrong for advice. :)