We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: Porsche Projects

Tool831

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude... I LOVE YOU!!! :o

damn i've tried the GT3RS and the cayman right now and i love it... i can change the interior of the cayman, its awsome :D

i've painted mine in white and red interior it looks great, just 2 questions bout the interior...

is that possible to make the door panels be in higher resolution or somthing? if not, nvm i can live with that, the second question is about the interior logos, on the cayman its blury, and on the GT3 its spread, any chance you can fix that?

is that possible to make the door panels be in higher resolution or somthing? if not, nvm i can live with that, the second question is about the interior logos, on the cayman its blury, and on the GT3 its spread, any chance you can fix that?

Nah cant make the doors a higher res. With the interior stuff im not best known with retexturing stuff :lol: but i could fix it.

GT3's i actually thought it was fine.

And also about the Interior, in the RUF RT12 the center console and the rings around the gauges are coloured the same colour as the exterior, in the Porsche its always silver, can you make it always silver like it is, the "GT Silver" colour option has it right, but I don't want a Silver GT3RS.

thanks in advance.

And also about the Interior, in the RUF RT12 the center console and the rings around the gauges are coloured the same colour as the exterior, in the Porsche its always silver, can you make it always silver like it is, the "GT Silver" colour option has it right, but I don't want a Silver GT3RS.

thanks in advance.

Yep easy. :cheeky: Ill do this on the Turbo while im working on it atm.

man i've now tested the carrera GT, and its awsome too, on the carrera GT the interior logo (on the wheel) is high poly, can you take it from there and put it on all of the porsches or is that a problem?

by the way, i use it like that:

RK spider -> Cayman

R turbo -> carrera GT (cuz this is the fastest RUF)

RT12 -> GT3RS

RGT -> probably GT2 or turbo, whatever you'll release

thank you alot tool :)

:monkeydance:

i want the 997 GT2 already... :(

btw, have you noticed that the GT3 RS and Carrera GT dont have middle mirror?

and as i asked before, there as a way to put the logo from the 997 turbo or carrera GT and put it on the GT3RS and cayman? (talking bout the interior logo)

I'm having all your released Porsche's in my TDU so far, I love the new Interiorupdates with the 3D-Porschebadge!

I'm just wondering why everyone seems to forget about the (997) Carrera S, which was in Most Wanted, everyone just thinks about the the GT3's, GT2, Turbo, Cayman S and Carrera GT. And this is not a Request, just a thought... I'm looking forward to the 997 GT3 and the 997 GT2, I'm just running out of Cars for Replacement :D