We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

1991 Italdesign\BMW Nazca C2

BioHazard7911

Which GTA game is it in?

sanandreas as far as i remember. but i don't have it now. but i think it's possible to find, google bless us:)

but why is this request the worst? after all, there are couple pages here...;) and the car itself is beau... no, even BEAUTIFUL, everyone here wants it! :drool:

sanandreas as far as i remember. but i don't have it now. but i think it's possible to find, google bless us:)

but why is this request the worst? after all, there are couple pages here...;) and the car itself is beau... no, even BEAUTIFUL, everyone here wants it! :drool:

I still have GTA San Andreas so can you provide me a link?

@Balto, don't make it worse.

well, at least here it looks so:) saying HERE i mean in this topic, not the whole site;)

but why is it xj220-like? the cars are quite different. and i like both^_^

sorry to say i didn't find any links for this model in SA. but i still hope, at least it can be found somewhere else

and hey, aint 380 bhp cool enough? of course, ingame cars can be as powerful as one wants, but in real...;)

:rofl: you guys realy burn tyres! nazca is a damn cool prototype, but not everyone is eager of having it in TDU, that's obvious. this topic is right for those who wants. then let's see what we can do now. for example try to start modelling. how long does it take to create just body, without interior?:confused:

Keep this thread to discussing the car, if you don't like the car then feel free to say so but you do not need to point out every flaw. A lot of people will want this car due to old Need for Speed days and also because it was BMW's wanna be entry into the supercar game.

I can't believe some of the immaturity I saw in this thread, anymore and we'll be straight outright banning people.

How Diablo posted some hours ago and won't let this thread close, i'll "talk" a bit too.

I like this car, the design is simple and clean, for both body and interior, like most of the 90's super model, It was made for race, to crush the damn accelerator, not to decorate your garage(it does it itself) or to fill with wax to obfuscate the envy of you neighbor.

There that are people that like it, if you don't, it's YOUR problem, you don't know what you lose... you don't even know why you hate it, maybe for bothering or increase the damn number of posts to show how flooder you are. You are not forced to download.

But there is a 2nd problem, most of the mods here... OK... they are very well, very well CONVERTED... or come from other fórums... were most of the modders there don't read what is written here... making a model takes time, and "young people" who is a "modder", know the current cars, more technology and etc, thats their dream, only a few little will get interested for many of these models, thats the true.

Sorry for the long text... i don't know if this post made him got banned and what was written on the posts before it got cleaned... but "What a retarded discution we have here!"

I know, if I'm not mistaken, a "3D" model for NFS4:HS, wih a well detailed model for a 3rd party moddelling... the NFS Cras site must have it...

#EDIT: Yes it has, but for the old NFS standard graphics, loke this one:

http://www.nfscars.net/file/view/hotpursuit/1121.aspx

And i found a very well modeled "W.I.P." on their fórum:

http://www.nfscars.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17713

...but, it's old aged 2006... -.-

and lol the own "Reilsss" that is here is there...

• 1 month later...