We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

1991 Italdesign\BMW Nazca C2

BioHazard7911

With that attitude, no-one will even consider creating the car now. Good job!

You must understand that modders will do what cars they can, not what they're told to do. If modders are interested, they'll post. If not, then just leave it.

Dude your such a beatyful example why I if i where a modder, would never give a damn about requests on this forum. Your attitude made me laugth hard.

And that's the WORST attitude to have, modders for other games on other forums earn the most respect when they listen to and follow through on requests.

Modders who throw a fit every time someone requests something are about as childish as you can get.

And that's the WORST attitude to have, modders for other games on other forums earn the most respect when they listen to and follow through on requests.

Modders who throw a fit every time someone requests something are about as childish as you can get.

That is the worst example of a modder ever not taking requests (sorry Reaper if you get offended).

I'd have to disgree but I really don't want to start a discussion here so bye bye.

If you keep asking its never going to be made. The modders check the requests only to see what people are asking for, it doesn't mean they'll go for each one. Maybe they just don't like the look of this one. So please, do us all a favour, and stop asking. Coz you've really blown your chance at driving this car in TDU.

Dude your such a beatyful example why I if i where a modder, would never give a damn about requests on this forum. Your attitude made me laugth hard.

You talk too much for someone who hasn't delivered anything in a long time... Sorry. :(

If anyone is interested they could always contact Icekid for his Nazca model.

Well I dunno what programs or whatever that I need to download in order to convert it. I'd love to do it myself but I can't post the car here without permission.

You won't get permission most likely. I know the guy. He always wants to see mods you've done before he grants it.

• 2 weeks later...

Well..apparently I have found something...different...so here:

http://www.carstyling.ru/resources/studio/1991_ItalDesign_BMW_Nazca_M12_1991_C2_1993_C2_Spider.jpg

http://www.autocult.com.au/img/gallery/TorqueOmata1214.jpg

http://c.wrzuta.pl/wi15180/22fab34f002806a245dc6699/0/bmw%20nazca%20m12

This is the different version of the Nazca, I don't know the performance specs, so....

• 4 weeks later...