We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2003 Peugeot 206 GTI

Tool831

• Replies 82
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still notice some irregularities on pictures (will post more once I try it ingame). Looking forward to 1.1

- the gauges of 206 GTI 2003 year are black with white dials, not white with red dials

- front lion in gril is chrome, not matt, same with lion on rear

- front fog lights are not pushed into the car but are in the shape of the bumper

Would you be prepared to do a RC version? Or help me do it lol.. Is it possible to edit correct horse power, and gearbox ratios ?

Regards,

Legoless

- the gauges of 206 GTI 2003 year are black with white dials, not white with red dials

- front fog lights are not pushed into the car but are in the shape of the bumper

Juiced 2 created the car/ created the textures, so if the dials don't match the car it must be a different year etc from the 2003. I put 2003 as it was the only result i could get. Cause there is 206's that also have some part of the front bumper black.

Juiced 2 created the car/ created the textures, so if the dials don't match the car it must be a different year etc from the 2003. I put 2003 as it was the only result i could get. Cause there is 206's that also have some part of the front bumper black.

I know man, I am really thankful for this car.. Juiced 2 driving model was just pure crap compared to TDU.. I am quite an expert on this car, thats why I'm saying this he he. It would be appretiated if you could fix small problems like that or at least tell me how to and I'll give it a try. ;)

Thanks,

Legoless

I still notice some irregularities on pictures (will post more once I try it ingame). Looking forward to 1.1

Would you be prepared to do a RC version? Or help me do it lol.. Is it possible to edit correct horse power, and gearbox ratios ?

Regards,

Legoless

No!

The gauges are white!

-----------------------

EDIT:

Made pictures :P

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Thank you for that car, tool! :)

I tried putting it on the Saturn Sky, and used Djey's modding tools to make it FWD.

The Saturn Sky is a surprisingly competent FWD car, and with only ~200hp at stg3 tuning, not too much power. It handled sooooo sweetly with FWD.

The problem is, this car sits about 3-4 inches too low in game to work properly with the Sky (tyres coming up through the body when cornering / going over bumps etc).

Is this a request or not? Don't know, but could you possibly tweak the model a tiny bit so it sits a few inches higher in game so it fits the Saturn Sky? Pleeeeeeease?

I tried putting it on the Saturn Sky, and used Djey's modding tools to make it FWD.

The Saturn Sky is a surprisingly competent FWD car, and with only ~200hp at stg3 tuning, not too much power. It handled sooooo sweetly with FWD.

The problem is, this car sits about 3-4 inches too low in game to work properly with the Sky (tyres coming up through the body when cornering / going over bumps etc).

Is this a request or not? Don't know, but could you possibly tweak the model a tiny bit so it sits a few inches higher in game so it fits the Saturn Sky? Pleeeeeeease?

I was about the ask the same!

Yeah, please Tool, tweak the model so that it fits the Saturn Sky :) It even might be a non-megapack version of the 206 or whatever :D

I was about the ask the same!

Yeah, please Tool, tweak the model so that it fits the Saturn Sky :) It even might be a non-megapack version of the 206 or whatever :D

That would mean redoing the whole car again 'basically' reason is cause the interior is a separate file which and if i was to move 'body_hr' it would move the dummy which would cause other bugs.

So what your really asking is "Can you remake the whole car again and put it on the Saturn sky" ;)

And my answer to that is... "no" BUT! ill see what i can do cause nothing isn't hard for me when it comes to TDU stuff like that.

-------------------

Need to ask a basic question though before i look at it, did you do any type of camera swap? Cause ill swap it on the saturn sky and have a look.