We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Need help please :)

benjamin3413

If ur sure that u know which car is replaced by ur mode and it ain't there where it should be, then u've done something wrong. Check again all the files on the pack...exterior and interior bnk files and bnk for rims.

If u still see Brera instead of 206, check readme again too see what are u doing wrong. If all is OK, than....:oook: :sorry:

right bob, so i am gnna exstract the magic map, then when done, drop and dragon the file then click yes 2 overwright, after that, go the the vechiels in test drive files, exstract the car (206), both of the files alfa_brera and the alfa_brera_I into the dictonary, i shouldnt need 2 overwright anything should i?, then put the rims into the rims folder then done?

(as in, if you don't overwrite it it doesn't do anything, because it keeps the original files instead of overwriting them with the new ones :P)

Also, quick note: make sure you're backing up your files when you install mods like that. If you don't, you don't really have any way of removing the mod.

And, like Andreaz (? - that is Andreaz, right? too many name changes :confused: ) was hinting at, if you don't have the MegaPack then you don't have the Brera, and thus need to replace another car. If this is the case then I'll give you directions for how to replace a different car.

Alright, then rename the files to match another car and put them in instead.

As in: back-up Alfa_GT.bnk and Alfa_GT_I.bnk (rename them to .bnk.bak or something), and take Brera.bnk and Brera_I.bnk and rename them to Alfa_GT.bnk and Alfa_GT_I.bnk, respectively. Put them into the \Euro\BNK\Vehicules folder.