We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Gaming setups

Beav

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
New gaming setup:

Don't know if im going to stick with it though and im saving for a new pc chair after I have brought NFS:SHIFT :)

It's generally not a good idea to put cups of coke on top of your PC or anywhere near your PC for that matter especially when the side is off it. It's a thing I stick to myself but maybe thats just me. :p

It's generally not a good idea to put cups of coke on top of your PC or anywhere near your PC for that matter especially when the side is off it. It's a thing I stick to myself but maybe thats just me. :p

haha. I thought someone would mention it ,lol! It was empty and I put it on there when it was empty :P (wasnt near pc when full)

Heh, there's always stuff around mine. I currently have four cups around my desk, one is half full of coke, but not near the PC case. Should really wash them up.

I tend not to notice cups as much as crisp packets and what not. Food packaging just annoys me to bits for some reason.

• 1 month later...

Heres my setup, the optical drives outside the case because I wanted to make room for that 3rd 120mm fan. Its kinda overloaded with case fans. There's 2 80mm fans behind the two top 120mm fans then a 120mm side fan and the 120mm exhaust fan at the back. And of course the big 200mm fan on top. And then theres the CPU , GPU and PSU fans to top it all off.

http://cdn.solidfiles.net/i/AMla.jpg

Mod Edit Whoa there! 350kb is the maximum size for pictures, not 4mb! Please use a text link for anything over 350kb, thanks!

Sorry, I wasn't aware that it was meant to be under 350kb, I saw the restriction on another thread but I thought it was only valid for that sub-forum.

I re-sized the image to meet the 350kb limit,

XEPv.jpg

• 1 month later...

New desk which I got for free thanks to my sisters work replacing their desks. I'm such a pie with a key, lol. The desk looks like new though and has uber amounts of space, so I don't understand why there were throwing them out. I also got a new chair as well which is pretty sweet. Adjustable arm rests and adjustable lumbar support.

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x104/GTAMADDOG/Image00021-3.jpg

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x104/GTAMADDOG/Image00023-2.jpg

Old desk is looking sorry for itself right now...

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x104/GTAMADDOG/Image00024-2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here's my desk:

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

X360 is hooked up to the monitor, and so was the PC, but as I haven't used it for ages now I nicked the DVI cable and now I dual-screen the Mac on the monitor. And the amp isn't hooked up to the two rubbish Creative speakers shown; it's hooked up to a pair of Canon S30s on top of the desk (can't see it here) and (most of the time) my Technics RP-DH1000s (shown hanging on the tripod). Soon to be a completely clear desk to make room for a new set of decks and a mixer though =D.