We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: Lamborghini LP640 & LP640 Roadster V1.1

Tool831

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For my part I hope we get 2 version with vents up and down. because I personally like the car a lot more with closed vents. but that me.

In any case I look forward to see a group photo of all Tool's Lambos the gallardos and the Murcies.

I mean what cool pic would that be then? amazing one of corse ^.^

Just a small question, is there any way the vents can be incorporated with the windows? Maybe a window down will mean open vents. An example would be that it works the same way just like Grin116's Cayenne S which had suspension that went up and down with the windows.

Good luck anyway :D

Just a small question, is there any way the vents can be incorporated with the windows? Maybe a window down will mean open vents.

Nah i really hate that. Cause what if some poor fella has only a offline account and gets chased by cops etc, you would always see the vents wind down.

It would be really annoying. It's a good idea to some but for me i really hate the idea.:)

----------------

Very Early Import Images Posted!

Guest turbo lag

Yeah I was wondering that too, but anyway those early import photos are already looking pretty good, cannot wait to see the detail when it's released. Great work Tool as usual. :thumbsup:

Beside that, there are about 3 other M6-mods for TDU allready. And a I realy don't see your problem with the quality of grin's M6.

Just use the Forum Search and you'll find these:

http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=12373

http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=9385

Btw: I guess I won't get an answer for that question? :confused:

[...]

Just a question, will you make it fit some retextured TDU Interieur or are you doing a completely new one?

Edit: Sorry Oldi, haven't seen that you've mentioned that you and Grin allready made M6's...

I'm just reading to fast :D

the first import looks awsome man, cant wait, you know what other car should have been remake and have a roadster version? the Zonda F, with a body LR and few improves, that would be a great :)

You got the mega carpack ??/ that has the zonda roadster F :P

and tool this will be so great :D defently gonna download this one :D:thumbsup: