We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: Lamborghini LP640 & LP640 Roadster V1.1

Tool831

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice mod again Tool'

Porsche (humm! the turbo), Lamborghini , what's the next :bump: a 599 GTB :snack:.

There is a little body collision with front wheel, no logo on steer on the real lp640. And for me i can see to much the motor but awesome mod again .

Good luck for the next ;)

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Btw seeing as these threads have been going lately i think we should make a rule to only post 1 pic/person in these threads. It's getting more and more for each new car :P

With possible exeption for Creator/Beta Testers ofc.

But surely thats a good thing?

I'm sure Tool loves the comments and images as it shows people are enjoying the cars and it fuels him on to do more cars. Also i'm positive that Diablo won't mind the bandwidth as it's going to a good cause. ;)

hey tool, i've tested the mod, and here are the stuff i've found to fix, some of them might already pointed in here, but i'll write em anyway for you wont have to search what to fix ;)

1. interior logo is not the same as real

2.you dont have the gears behind the wheel, so its change gear on the air..

3.reflection of the tail lights, you had this on your coupe version too, and youv'e fixed it somehow

4. front badge isnt complete (i guess you know it, but anyway...)

and thats it, beside this the mod is awsome, i love the new rims they're much better looking then the old ones, theres gonna be a silver version too? :D

1. interior logo is not the same as real

2.you dont have the gears behind the wheel, so its change gear on the air..

3.reflection of the tail lights, you had this on your coupe version too, and youv'e fixed it somehow

4. front badge isnt complete (i guess you know it, but anyway...)

I know most of that but thanks.

Btw with that "2.you dont have the gears behind the wheel, so its change gear on the air.."

Thats called 'Paddle Shift' If your not on about that then i have no idea what your talking about. :oook:

Aswell with the rear lights reflection thats the rear light glass.. I can't fix that reflection otherwise id just have to take off the glass just to stop that.

I know most of that but thanks.

Btw with that "2.you dont have the gears behind the wheel, so its change gear on the air.."

Thats called 'Paddle Shift' If your not on about that then i have no idea what your talking about. :oook:

Aswell with the rear lights reflection thats the rear light glass.. I can't fix that reflection otherwise id just have to take off the glass just to stop that.

yea i was talking about the paddle shift, its not there on cokpit view.

and about the reflection, i think it would be better if you'll remove the glass, just like you did on the old coupe, cuz the lights are white when you're not in a tunnel or somthing

thanks for your response btw :)

Edit: hey tool just wondering if the rear light glass will be fixed on future versions of the lp640 because the last lp640 that you have made doesnt have white glass in the rear.

Yeah im trying to figure how i did that ages ago.. Ive forgotten honestly.. :lol: I'll try and manage to do it again.