We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Best Driving Experience.

Jacob

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't choose between 275km/h in a 612 Scaglietti, 265km/h in an Impreza on the Nürburgring or 260/270 km/h in a Gallardo on the Nürburgring, or playing with a F430 and Gallardo in a small village, Should i go for the awesome sound of a Spyker C8 Spyder on a windy country road, or should i choose 220km/h on a country road in an M3 Hamann. I don't know :'(

if ur trying to brag with those speeds ur pretty sad.

i cud go n tell how i went ~340km/h on the autobahn in our chip-tuned m6, but why would i? :rolleyes:

or how i won a round on the nürburging as the co-driver of a 24hour viper?

Why? Just because they aren't as fast as you've been, it doesn't mean they're not fast.

i cud go n tell how i went ~340km/h on the autobahn in our chip-tuned m6, but why would i? :rolleyes:

...Because this is the "Best Driving Experience" thread. If you've had a good driving experience, this is the place to say it. If you went ~340km/h on the autobahn, by all means tell us, because this is the place to do it.

Again, if you enjoyed it, tell us about it here. Don't act like it's bad to brag about you're enjoyable times in a car, because that is exactly what this thread is here for.

A 24 hour Viper? Cool is that the new model?:p

A 24 hour Viper? Cool is that the new model?:p

24hour viper as in a viper designed for the 24hour race on the nurburgring :P!

DriftNismo, ur right, i apologize, i obviously missed the point of the topic :P! the comments from before just made me think that ppl dislike him cos of his bragging.

btw, i wouldnt call these events my best driving experiences

DriftNismo, ur right, i apologize, i obviously missed the point of the topic :P! the comments from before just made me think that ppl dislike him cos of his bragging.

I know, I was making a joke out of it, but to get back on topic, that sounds like a pretty cool experience to me :)

D/w, I see where you're coming from :).

They aren't your best driving experiences? They sound pretty damn cool to me. What was your best?

Wow, you're a pretty lucky guy then

once ur sitting in there with those drivers u dont feel very lucky :P! its quite amazing but its also scary when u see those people hitting 300 km/h and keeping it and u see the curves coming nearer and nearer and they r still not reacting as if they r ignoring the curves and then all of a sudden they'd break sooooo hard.... after like 3 rounds my neck hurt so bad lol