We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Suzuki GSXR 1000 2009 [Released]

rollingtheboy

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, time to open my mouth and insert my foot (which I'm hoping that I'm not about to shoot myself in)...

<rant> Tool831 released a Supra with 7 different variations, but they were CONVERTED (no offense intended to tooly cuz I have no clue how to do it otherwise I'd be a modder too). I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd be ecstatic just to have a gixxer in TDU and could care less about paint schemes and option/variations. I really honestly appreciate the time, money and effort all u guys are puttin into this, but as the old saying goes "a work of art is never fully complete in the eyes of the artist" so what may still appear flawed or incomplete now may be negligible or unnoticed by the rest of us, especially considering this was all but scratch-built...

Not to mention that 1.0 doesn't necessarily hafta mean final... I'd be more than happy to wait for 1.1 etc for other exhausts n stuff... </rant>

This is the last straight line, last pair of exhaust is in conversion, the instaler is in the work (Big thanks to Djey).

"a work of art is never fully complete in the eyes of the artist"; Yep maybe, but im scared that people download an uncomplete version whereas you can have something perfect and they will never download V1.1 or 1.2 whereas DC300m02 add a lots of great fixes and polish it at each beta we test.

I can testify that DC is making the last fixes(when i say last, you will see, its perfect)and with all little stuff we will add, i think people who love the gsxr will be more than happy:thumbsup:

I have noticed that there is no chain on the pictures i have seen, will this be fixed in the final version. Good luck with the final step.

as of now, no. The chain is an animation that zmod can not export. I added a chain that did not move, but it didn't look right. It looks better without one.