We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Welcome back TDU-C!

T0M722

Question

Well congratulations TDU-C team for getting the forums back on!

As i was not here at the time of the re-opening, i would like to know what conditions are in place now that the forum is back. And how did you do it? I am very excited that it's back and thanks once again..

P.S Congratulations to Spongeh for becoming SUPER doooper mod..!

Sorry to bump this thread guys, but due to the nature of my problem, I cannot create a new thread to ask for help.

Basically what's wrong is that, other than quick replies, I can't post, edit, quote, and create new threads here, both on Firefox and IE, and both on my laptop and desktop computers. Even in the quick reply bar, all the buttons on top (e.g. Bold, Italics, colours etc) don't work. They aren't even highlighted when I move my cursor over them.

When I try to post a full reply, or start a new thread, the page initially loads up as normal, but again none of the message options within the silver-coloured border work, and neither do the smileys. I can enter the content of my post, but once I click "post reply" or "submit new thread", the page is just refreshed, minus my entire post (which can be IMMENSELY frustrating), and the following message appears: 1. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Could anyone here help look into this for me? Thanks