We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Worlds greatest performance car...

P4G4N1 Z0ND4 F

What do you think is the greatest performance car ever?

In my opinion, it would be either:

The TVR Cerbera speed 12

Reason: It comes from a relatively under budget British company, it has no computers, no turbos or superchargers (naturally aspirated), and it looks about as aerodynamic as a baloon, yet, the two 3.85 liter V6's put together produce 880 bhp. And in my opinion - it is the one car that should be fitted with an LSD - because it does 0-60 in less than 3.3 seconds - and has a top speed of well over 240 mph - with rampant wheelspin - so imagine how fast it would be WITH an LSD......bye, bye Veyron.

:D

249510.jpg

The Renault Espace F1

Reason:Its a people carrier - with a F1 car engine......riiiigggghhhht:confused: And yet, although it has no more bhp than the F1 car with which it shares its engine (and its heavier) - it is just as fast around a track......good job Renault...(never been anything like it since unfortunately...)

94renault_espace_f1_11.jpg

SO, what do you think is the best performance car ever?...:D

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Speed 12 was never officially tested, however using it's dyno information computer predictions estimated that it's top speed would have been around the 260MPH mark.

As with everything this thread is about personal opinion, a Veyron is very very fast but I would personally prefer a DBS.

Can't imagine much is going to get solved here.

As with everything this thread is about personal opinion, a Veyron is very very fast but I would personally prefer a DBS.

I told koenigsegg the exact same thing on msn around 2 hours ago :confused:

I completely agree though.

And purleese, that renault F1 thing should never be in a thread with the word "greatest" involved.

Exactly! The greatest performance car of all time is what YOU think is the greatest - thats the point :D

The title of the thread is misleading. If you had posted, "What do you think the greatest Performance Car in the World is?" Or, since that is a bit long, you could say something along the lines of, "Greatest Performance Car, What Do You Think?" Any thing would have been better if you don't mind me saying.

YEAH I DO MIND YOU SAYING SO! :mad: Ha! not really :D

Hmmmm...maybe...but this is my first thread of this type,so go easy sis! :D

You don't know the half of it ;)

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: ...Wow you really dont know the half of it lol.

I think This is the Ultiamte Supercar

pagani-zonda-cinque-roadster-titel.jpg

Ok then...

For what it is (a 1800kg 4-seat sports car that's half the price of a 911 Turbo), it's a damned good piece of engineering. It's by no means the ultimate, but in terms of price-for-pace ratio, nothing else comes close.

nissan-gt-r--titel.jpg

The ultimate one though, is a heck of a lot more obvious...

caparot106.jpg