We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Nissan Skyline Drift Edition V-spec

StarGT

Nissan Skyline Drift Edition V-spec

Vehicle replaced: DBR9 coupe

Converted by: Edshah

Features: High poly Model, Wheels & Interior,working doors,working windows,Working HUD's,working interior HUD+lights

a16fc802bb3a.jpg

8fc573589047.jpg

27bd8d87217a.jpg

9e8ab93cf820.jpg

!!Please make sure to backup your original files before installing this mod and read the included README file if there is one!!

Download Link -\http://depositfiles.com/files/5wv4d5wul

Requires Djey's Magicmap

[/size]Terms of use:

-------------

- The models, skins and other files are for private use only

- Commercial use of this modification is strictly prohibited

- All Registered Trademarks and Copyrights are property of their respective owners

Optional Terms of use (delete or leave what you wish)

- If you wish to edit this modification please contact me via e-mail: [enter email in README]

- You are allowed to edit this modification and it's contents for your own private use [if applicable]

- You are allowed to post this modification on your own site [if applicable]

- If posting a pic using materials from other properties please credit them accordingly ie; Rear Wing from NFS Most Wanted [if applicable]

- Before uploading work by another modder, permission must be granted by the original author

[/left]

Interior looks to NFS 1ish for me :P and not that best rendered on texture.. nice try tho.

NFS1? The Skyline R34 didn't exist when NFS1 was made; NFS Underground, which was the first to feature the Skyline was NFS7. :) Sorry, I get annoyed when people forget that NFS existed before they started to do tuners.

Reminds me of the Skyline in ToCa 2/3, though I have to agree with you, BAk, the interior leaves much to be desired. :(

-Leadfoot

;237194']NFS1? The Skyline R34 didn't exist when NFS1 was made; NFS Underground' date=' which was the first to feature the Skyline was NFS[b']7[/b]. :) Sorry, I get annoyed when people forget that NFS existed before they started to do tuners.

Reminds me of the Skyline in ToCa 2/3, though I have to agree with you, BAk, the interior leaves much to be desired. :(

-Leadfoot

mate.. a ment NFSU sorry.. a hate the original nfs's anyway lmao thats why a said nfs1 :P

• 2 weeks later...