We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Call Of Duty MW2 Toughts

Judasneon

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are you guys all so proud that you can pirate a game?:confused:

Am almost glad most of the guys on XBL are racist little 13yr olds. At least they enjoy the games. Not like the bitter PC gamers who seem to be able to do nothing but whine.

If they don't get exactly what they want, out comes the 'scouse charm' and they go stealing to get their kicks.

What a joke! :rolleyes:

At the same time though, the PC market has grown used to getting more for what they pay for, it's just been the way it goes. PC is the most 'hardcore' of the platforms, and, when you've already spent loads more on a beast of a computer that you would have on a 360, only to find out that this overpriced game lacks many of the appealing features of PC games, you don't exactly want to spend more of your money...

Porting a game from Xbox to PC and removing some features and still wanting $60 for it...I wouldn't want to look the customers in the eyes when selling these. $60 for me is my cash money for a month and giving them for a console port, no thanks. Imo, the best games to buy at the moment are the old school ones, they have so much things the newer ones don't (not graphics or audio but storyline, drama and etc.) and they can be found on some ridiculously low prices. For the Call of Duty fans, my advice is to buy the United Offensive Pack for $20 and have much better time. :)

Peace out!

They aren't looking them in the eyes, their staple (paying) audience is on consoles. They are saying we're not making an effort for a piracy rife community, so you get a cheap port. I did lol at those pings though, they are awful. The consoles work far better than that so god knows whats going on there.

Fastest selling game of all time, can't imagine IW and AV really care if the PC crowd moan.