We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza Edition TT

gingervette

Intel Inside: Audi launching special Forza edition TT?

by Noah Joseph (RSS feed) on Oct 26th 2009 at 5:01PM

forza-tt.jpg

Audi TT Forza Motorsport Edition – Click above for image gallery

As far as art imitating life goes, it doesn't get much more realistic than Forza 3. But it was only a matter of time before life would in turn imitate art, and here it is: the Audi TT Forza Motorsport Edition.

Launched by Audi in conjunction with Microsoft, the Forza edition TT is being released to coincide with the rollout of the highly anticipated new video game. Of course, it comes with the requisite badging, but the real surprise is the bundled Xbox 360 Elite console, complete with a copy of Forza 3, in the trunk. We've yet to receive official confirmation beyond reports surfacing on overseas gaming sites, but sources suggest a retail price of about $35,000.

It also comes with an FM3 250GB Xbox, an FM3 keychain (on the car keys I presume), and a copy of FM3. A standard edition. They obviously couldn't stretch to including the LCE.

So in 2 weeks time, there will be a thread on FM.net. "I paid $35,000 for my copy of FM3, and I am locked out from 5 cars. Whine whine whine." :D