We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool's Mod Factory (20/3/2010 - List Updated)

Tool831

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed, if people are unhappy with the things offered here, they should stop sitting on there lazy rump and do it themself better. And if they don't want or can't they should be so nice and be quiet.... Its not like the modders get money for what they do.

Much more Audi teheh well may umm you first wanted to hang some rings into your tree.... then do you have trees over there? I have totally new idea how you celebreate chrsmass. I could image A just like everyone do, or B just all diffrent. Well um enjoy holidays and everything :3 ?

• 2 weeks later...

Yay! Racing kits and vinyls, very nice. I realy enjoyed these things in Shift, I just loved some supercars with Shift vinyls. Is there any way that you put some vinyls on your already released models? I realy realy liked the red with black stripes design on the Carrera GT in Shift, I have even recreated that one in Forza 3 :D

I mean this one:

http://www.imgbox.de/users/public/images/d4436g116.jpg

And mine in Forza 3:

http://www.imgbox.de/users/public/images/i40519h116.jpg

That's not meant as a request, just as a question ;)

Released Mods List

2008 BMW 135i:

Clicky

1989 Nissan 240SX:

Clicky

* BMW 135i Coupé

* Nissan 240SX

The BMW 135i and Nissan 240SX were done very recently by you. Are you redoing them again?

About the 599GTB.

You said

"I've taken the time to decide that for the rest of this month im not going to mod, I think the amount of cars I do is just crazy. Please do not send me PM's or emails about this mod because I have like said and promised it will be done, though later on.

You have left a few mods in the meantime but nothing for the 599 GTB. You think to finish this mod or abandon?

Your last mods are incredible quality especially gallardo;)

You think to finish this mod or abandon?

Your last mods are incredible quality especially gallardo;)

I'm not sure at this point.

It's the only mod that get's annoying after awhile, strange to explain but after awhile I look at it and just go "blah" to it. I have the files and always will so if I ever wanna continue again on it then I can without no worries at all. :)