We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool's Mod Factory (20/3/2010 - List Updated)

Tool831

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe I go itch and say its a Z4 M Coupe but the race car one? XD well i probally loosk as it looks like a normal one.

And dunno if Tool more or less converts the Shift car with is a coupe with hard top it would force him to remodel a part of the top side of the car (basical del the roof and remodel the holes towards the itnerior and so.) So I would doubt it until he has a second Z4 in the back hand

;270048']Hopefully Tool keeps modding

-Leadfoot

Yep, I won't stop modding I guess..

There may be time's where I stop for about a month but I'll always be back. Only time i'd take a long break would be when either when modding is not important to people anymore, or if people weren't downloading my mods. :)

Yep, I won't stop modding I guess..

There may be time's where I stop for about a month but I'll always be back. Only time i'd take a long break would be when either when modding is not important to people anymore, or if people weren't downloading my mods. :)

good news, i guess that wont happen, cuz i for one will look for your newest mods all the time. :thumbsup:

Have you finished your NFS:S car-list, Tool? I mean, are you going to convert any others NFS cars? Asking because your last 2 or 3 mods aren't from Shift.

PS. Sorry for offtoping in 599 thread ;)

PS2. There isn't Toyota Supra on your realesed mods list.