We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

DJdan photobook -1 year aniversary update, E70 X5, M1, SLS AMG, CTS-V, HSV W427, and much more

DJdan

It's not supercharged, you don't know your own car, so you don't have it, end of discussion.

AMG's new 6.3-liter V8 engine is the only one in the world to combine a high-revving design with generous cubic capacity. Developed completely independently by AMG, the high-performance engine has around 20 percent more torque than comparable naturally aspirated engines in this output class. Manufactured completely out of high-strength aluminum, the V8 naturally aspirated engine features a number of technologies borrowed from motorsport, thus impressively documenting the racing sport tradition of AMG. The vertical arrangement of the intake and exhaust ducts as well as the use of a new variable intake manifold with two integrated throttle valves ensures that the cylinders are optimally charged.

Also, why would you get one for 150k in the UK, when they are avaible 2nd hand for 86k in Holland? That would save you 63k...

Also, you can't be a manager. That takes a 4 year, at least, study. Since you need the HAVO for that, you would probably be 16/17/18 when you finish + 4 years is 20/21/22. So please cut the crap and say it's now yours, cause we both now you're lying.

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not supercharged, you don't know your own car, so you don't have it, end of discussion.

Also, why would you get one for 150k in the UK, when they are avaible 2nd hand for 86k in Holland? That would save you 63k...

Also, you can't be a manager. That takes a 4 year, at least, study. Since you need the HAVO for that, you would probably be 16/17/18 when you finish + 4 years is 20/21/22. So please cut the crap and say it's now yours, cause we both now you're lying.

okay to be honest you got me there. i thought the car had a kompressor because the 55amg has one. and and prices then are not the prices as they are now and i agree it may have saved me money if i had bought it here but i prefer my car RHD. i have finished my HAVO so dont worry bout that. do you really think he just let me be a manager like that? it took me some time and even now i work with more people in a team to keep stuff on track. i am still learning and doing the work i do doesnt require brains, nowadays i mostly drive around entire europe delivering and picking up stuff for my boss. so make the most money with just that and work 2 days a week at the office. why wont you believe me? i certainly hope ur not jealous. the CLS63 AMG isnt the car i drive for work if your wondering.. as i said earlier i hardly drive the car its not even allowed on the road rite now i dunno how to say in english (de auto is geschorst) so it means the cars hardly even costs me money..

for now i drive a simple 2001 BMW 530D which has 500k on the meter now. i have it for a while now drives perfectly fine.

and about the 2007 thing thats because the cam didnt had a date set at that time. thats why photobucket says the photo was taken at precise midnight.. and it obviously wasnt.

and not everyone has to study in order to get a good job with good contacts you can get everywhere even in holland.

nice photos just a couple of questions how does the spoiler work on the audi??

and how did you get the roof up on the gallardo convertable

about the audi the mod has been made so that the spoiler goes up with the windows button

and the gallardo is one of the gallardo version tool made

http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=16002

and thanks for the nice comments