We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StarLeyGT : PLYMOUTH CUDA

StarGT

Vehicle Model Name : PLYMOUTH CUDA

Vehicle replaced: Shelby Daytona

Model by : Pumbars

Converted by: StarLeyGT

Features:

High Poly Interior (Including Door Panels)

Opening doors

Cock LR

Body LR

High Poly Model

Working Gauges

Custom Rims

Own Tires

+bonus - Oponents car have SuperCharger

c009e0d0a036t.jpg2c263a22ee98t.jpg

cd4f7a4741c3t.jpgdfe96f5b9b20t.jpg

e7f94bbc7ba1t.jpg3be518492846t.jpg

!!Please make sure to backup your original files before installing this mod and read the included README file if there is one!!

Download Link - http://depositfiles.com/files/rj6jzp11d

Requires Djey's Magicmap

Is it just me or do you just copy and paste my features ? Cause I know for sure in your images you don't have a dynamic shadow.

That is extremely exactly what ive got in most of my latest mods.

Its just me or do you copy others car mod choise..? Sorry tool but you are little bit Ego:) but i really like you just you know that:D

Its just me or do you copy others car mod choise..? Sorry tool but you are little bit Ego:) but i really like you just you know that:D

My 1 more reply in here, don't wanna get offtopic.

I don't steal projects, ive already said several places that ill be covering the whole NFS Shift list. So those who do mods just have to be aware that it will be done by me, I can't help it if its already been done. I don't see peoples names written on that actual car model. there is also no rule saying that once someone has done a car that it cannot be done again. ;)

If you guys go on like this, you're going to get Tool gone away from TDU-C angry, tired and bored. Is that what you want? Or do you prefer the full list of Shift in your TDU? I think the answer is clear. Let's see if you stop these silly arguments and you let the modders work quietly.

We seem to children.

Going on topic, congrats StarLey, I liked the pics. I will probably test the car tonight.

@CarFreak: Since the 'Cuda "IS" the Challenger, like the Firebird/Trans Am is the Camaro, yes you can... i think it's even more beautiful, but this one isn't the Hemi, i love that grey thing on the hood. Sad that both game's Challenger and Pumbar's(GTA MODs) cars aren't well modeled...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...