We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Jbaf : Bmw m3 e46 (Stopped)

JBAF

BMW M3 E46

Replaces: Ruf RGT

Converted & Edited By: JBAF

Original Model From: NFS Shift

!!Please make sure to backup your original files before installing this mod and read the included README file!!

This Modification Requires Djey's Magicmap

Features:

Working Doors

Working Windows

High Poly Model

Working Gauges

Custom Rims

Accurate Detail

Dynamic Shadow

Cock_LR

Body_LR

High Poly Interior (Including Door Panels)

Bugs:

None Known

-----------------------------------------------------------------

BMW M3 E46

Terms of use:

-------------

- The models, skins and other files are for private use only

- Commercial use of this modification is strictly prohibited

- All Registered Trademarks and Copyrights are property of their respective owners

- If you wish to edit this modification please contact me via e-mail: [email protected]

- If you wish to put this modification on another website then please contact me via e-mail: [email protected]

Sorry Tool but I took Th3 Reaper's features, not yours.

I have no problem with you copying my template but the one thing i would say is make sure the feature list only has features you are able to do. Don't promise anything that you cant do as it will cause more problems than not.

Anyway i wish you good luck and it is nice to see another potential modder.

But, I would just like to add that being my first mod, it risks taking time.

Which is understandable but things what are listed in your features are what people are going to expect in the mod, so you listing 'Dynamic shadow' Opening doors and windows etc people would expect you doing it. And seeing you've just said its your first mod, your better of erasing those features and add them when you actually get them done.

I'm going to done exterior

Which is understandable but things what are listed in your features are what people are going to expect in the mod, so you listing 'Dynamic shadow' Opening doors and windows etc people would expect you doing it. And seeing you've just said its your first mod, your better of erasing those features and add them when you actually get them done.

You are not the best modder, so try to do it faster with all this features for see what it look like !

I agree with JBAF. If he has written down such a list of features, I assume he will be able to make it.

JBAF, bon courage et surtout prends ton temps pour faire du beau boulot.

[good luck and above all take your time to do great job.]

JBAF, we can wait :)

Edit : plourep

Stop pressing the guy Tool, omg! Let him try.. Because YOU can make mods, it doesnt mean other cant..

:facepalm: Did I say he cant? No..

I simply said that features listed are what people are going to expect, so now he is going to have to do those regardless if he can't hence why I said removing them and adding them as you go would be a better idea!

Thats all I said.. I never said "You cant do this mod" or "You suck, and im great" So please stop thinking im saying he cant do anything.:rolleyes:

I have a great new!

My computer has burn this morning so I can't continued to work on this mod and I don't know when I will change it.

So I'm sorry for my promises and all the features. The mod is suspended for the moment.

I hope Tool are going to make it for have pleasure with this amazing german sports car. :monkeydance:

Sorry. :(

I have a great new!

My computer has burn this morning so I can't continued to work on this mod and I don't know when I will change it.

So I'm sorry for my promises and all the features. The mod is suspended for the moment.

I hope Tool are going to make it for have pleasure with this amazing german sports car. :monkeydance:

Sorry. :(

Everybody says it.. Nice tried btw:)!

• 2 weeks later...