We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: Pagani Zonda R

Tool831

• Replies 125
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something's wrong with my computer or something.

Remember my issue with the GTR Spec V spoiler Tool? Well I meanwhile changed it to the regular GTR and there was no problems.

So today I've been getting some of your new mods and I came to the conclusion that that transparency bug happens in some the carbon parts of your new mods, the '08 Superleggera's (the one with the vinyl) and Spec V spoilers and this:

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

What I've come to notice is that it only happens in thin carbon parts like spoilers and air intakes. It doesn't happen in the SLR 722's front deflector, for example.

As usual these bugs return to normal once I turn off AA... But I don't have the slightest clue as to why this happens to me only...:confused:

As usual these bugs return to normal once I turn off AA... But I don't have the slightest clue as to why this happens to me only...:confused:

I can only say its your computer, as much as I hate to say that. Cause since the GT-R problems ive always tested without AA etc now. Still don't get any transparent issue's at all. :confused:

I can only say its your computer, as much as I hate to say that. Cause since the GT-R problems ive always tested without AA etc now. Still don't get any transparent issue's at all. :confused:

I guess so, but it still is strange... I've never had a single problem with your mods until now.

The bugs on the Spec-V and the Superleggera are liveable with, but the Zonda-R is too noticeable. I guess I'll just have to play with AA off when using it :p

• 2 weeks later...
    • 4 weeks later...