We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car of the Month: October -- WINNER DECIDED!

Leadfoot[YT]

Which is the best car mod from October 2009?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best car mod from October 2009?

• TDUZoqqer: Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano
    • Grin116: BMW M3 E36
    • StarLeyGT: Toyota Sprinter Trueno AE86 GT-S
    • 2CV SUPER GT: Bugatti Type 57 Atlantic
    • Tool831: Bugatti Veyron 16.4
    • Tool831: Lexus LF-A
    • Deloreon/StarLeyGT (?): Rolls-Royce Phantom
    • Tool831: Nissan GT-R and GT-R Spec. V
    • Grin116: Lada 112

@Tool831:

I'm a guy, and no, I'm not, and yes, I do like your mods just read your posts with care to take a REAL view waht people think, since when I notice something, I have an opinion, I don't hide anything, I show them with all my rights of expression... and, i accept opinions and reclamations, or ... "BUGS: NONE KNOWN" means nothing for you besides users talk about your mods?

And even this being a simple MOD list voting, then YOU that should show respect for the others, besides people have to trust themselves, you'll just get a good reputaion, making something for merit, making other grateful about you, i just didn't like your excuse for voting yourself...

And you current Veyron, actually, have those bad points i've cited, that's my view... POINT. Leard that we have the two sides of the things in our life. things doesn't happens like we want most of the time...

I cant believe he has even said that. If i had the power to ban him i would. Also why does he say the Bugatti Type 57 Atlantic has a good interior, implying that tools mods have a rubbish interior. And another point is that tool has been doing modding from day 1, and he is the best at it. and it takes him a few days cause he knows what he is doing.

And even this being a simple MOD list voting, then YOU that should show respect for the others, besides people have to trust themselves, you'll just get a good reputaion, making something for merit, making other grateful about you, i just didn't like your excuse for voting yourself...

And you current Veyron, actually, have those bad points i've cited, that's my view... POINT. Leard that we have the two sides of the things in our life. things doesn't happens like we want most of the time...

Okay well for 1, my veyron does have back view. So it's pretty obvious you've done something wrong. Chances are you didn't do a camera swap.

My excuse for voting for my veyron was my own opinion, there was nothing saying I couldn't vote for my own work..

I'm not blaming tool, here seems tha people like to put fire on "opposite opinions" from other users, my words were really a bit hmmm "might", but no ban is needed i think, moderator are free to do it, for me, he does nice works with the cars, every car threat from him I say that, even on the current Veyron one, I talked about the combine the self vote with the excuse, everyone is free to talk about his/her own works, but here, he could give a chance, for other works like he like to receive from the users...

The Bugatti 57 is from 1936, it was the dream car from the grandpa from many here or not even were aged to drive, and for its design, it's really has an well poly car...

i'm not talking that the interiors from tools cars are crap, the interior from "EA Games" are dashboard only, the the back view when converted to TDU is a white screen shape, I couldn't do anything wrong since it's a self installer, the others "Shift" cars are the same, there is a screenshot on 370Z... maybe the camera swap solves, but since the interior of player's car is the same from dash or outside view, maybe not...

I've already played the game all low and it just doesn't loads the effects the objects are the same...

Here is 5:31 A.M. i'm logging of, on minime891's view, maybe my last post, analyse it as you're able... (general/people)

This topic prove that bugatti's cars are the best over years... or that tools and 2CVSuperGT make super mods... or both. The Grin116's M3 is very good too.

However, the work of 2CVSuperGT is very impressive when you know it's his first 3D model from scratch. So , I think it's the best of this month.

Congratulations, Tool831! The October 2009 Car of the Month is the Bugatti Veyron 16.4! :)

As I said earlier, I have made a 1:30 video showing off this impressive mod. I will be doing this as the "prize" for each of the COTM competitions. :)

Congratulations again to Tool, and I will create the poll for the November Car of the Month on December 1. Thanks again for the exceptional turnout. :)

-Leadfoot