We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Transfer from TDU1

iNotACactus

I thought it would be a good idea to be able to transfer cars+houses from TDU1, because I have a relatively expensive collection (~$3,000,000) of cars and houses, one of which (Alfa 8C) I might not be able to re-buy, seeing you had to unlock it or buy it online, which (when I bought it) it was ridiculously overpriced ($280k, cheapest available), now it has gone down to around the $130k range if purchased online, which annoyed me, seeing if I waited, I could get it for around $150k less (approximately Ferrari F430 Coupe, value purchased new, without options).

IMO TDU was too easy to get the good cars quickly and to be fair there wouldn't be much point in playing the new game if you could basically get everything right from the off, where's the challenge and experience that the developers have set out for you?

Perhaps that sort of thing would actually be more suited to the Pay for Unlock codes that EA do for virtually everything they release these days.

I understand people have some, loads or no time and getting through a game properly can be a chore in itself however usually you have mates who can field you through easily anyway so even though it would be good, I think it has even more of the bad against it.

Basically getting to the point where you can get that super exclusive car should be a point that takes time and work to get to, maybe not as much as what Forza 3 is going to have you do but either way without having a nearly unattainable goal how can you truly appreciate what you have worked towards and what you are given.

It's good to see this point brought up though and of course opinion will be seriously diversified which is no bad thing. :D

Welcome to TDUC also btw.

• 5 weeks later...