We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Crazy Winter Edition 1.5B by Opelos_HUN

Opelos_HUN

• Replies 585
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah first screenshot too. On the 2nd one we can't make the difference between the road and the snowy ground !

I cant wait for the release of the mod ! That will be the first nice environment mod for TDU ;)

Edit : I just saw on the first post that the mod is not compatible with HDR ? What does it mean ? Will it make the game crash ? Thats a shame 'cause I get used to play in HDR and going back to normal quality would suck...

Maybe if somebody can make how the cars to draw skidmark always.

Final road types:

More pictures in the gallery.

I said something like this:

#1 - First i've said something like this, like your over covered road, and smashing tire marks:

attachment.php?attachmentid=10299&d=1259795506

#2 - Or due the possible overbright problem, no over snow, just a bit of snow marks brought by the tires:

attachment.php?attachmentid=10300&d=1259795506

I said something like this:

#1 - First i've said something like this, like your over covered road, and smashing tire marks:

#2 - Or due the possible overbright problem, no over snow, just a bit of snow marks brought by the tires:

The idea is good

20091203003904.jpg

but have a problem at the crossroads:

20091203003645.jpg

20091203003536.jpg

(Fast example, the skid not centered.)

@Aphelos_HUN: Hmmm... i forgot this part... and the out center seems that the map is made by parts...

@Leadfoot[YT]: I agree, it would "detach" road from grass...

@Aphelos_HUN: Then instead of putting tire marks...(or till maybe lighter gray for a smooth noticing on croosroads)... mix normal road texture with your "snowed" to a small snow covered road and then apply Leadfoot[YT] idea(dark road borders)... It should look like the #2 image I've posted...

I hope you don't feel bothered... Crazy is just the name of the mod, but quality is the adjective...

20091203193740.jpg

Those you posted were great till these erros being noticed... :crying:

"Unfortunatelly" this one is the best to avoid those weird mistakes from the damn stupid guy that made the roads of the game... :mad:

WTF did he do to that happens...? :confused:

Now something that i noticed, make the ROAD CRACKS, "MANHOLES?" and some "SPOTS" that i don't know what is, clearer. :thumbsup:

Try applying yourself for another details and forgot the road for a while... you'll be crazy... :nuts:

Try applying yourself for another details and forgot the road for a while... you'll be crazy... :nuts:

I finished with the clear roads and this type. I'm tired, i don't work on this weekend. I just play with the game.:cool:

This is the best crossroads:

20091203214022.jpg

More pictures in the gallery. (new pictures every day)

(This is the best car:

20091203214117.jpg:D)

A sled in the garage and a sled dearelship would be freaking awesome! :D

Dude, I was just going through your gallery, and I noticed a picture with the Mercedes - the white snow and the red grass and rocks - it looks awesome. You should kinda mod sometime later xD