We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

T3hReaper: 2008 Gumpert Apollo

T3hReaper91

Excuse me but stop the off topic discussion...

I am still working on that GT2. I have a life to live i don't spend much time modding. But think yourself lucky that people actually mod the game. Its not my job to do mods i dont get paid either.

I will release them when I am happy with the mod. Not Before!!

If you want a mod quickly then do it yourself in the time you spend complaining about me not having time.

---END OF OFFTOPIC!---

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats racy. I think I know how the race car version looks like and what the sports model looks like.

But I'm not sure if that racecar is raced anywhere thats not GTR Evo. Btw there was onces befor a game with a Apollo car. It was World Racing2 and it held the sports model (noticed by the long and thin airintake on the roof, the race one has a shorter but wider airintake on the roof I think)

Sorry guys for the lack of updates on this project. I am extremely busy with life at the moment and it seems to continue that way until Christmas. When i get a chance to use the pc at the moment i am not modding as i really don't have the time to sit down and work things out.

I will work on it before the end of the week if i get a chance but if not then it wont be until New Years. As next week is the start of Christmas for me.

Sorry again but be assured as soon as i get a chance i will work on this.

Sorry guys for the lack of updates on this project. I am extremely busy with life at the moment and it seems to continue that way until Christmas. When i get a chance to use the pc at the moment i am not modding as i really don't have the time to sit down and work things out.

I will work on it before the end of the week if i get a chance but if not then it wont be until New Years. As next week is the start of Christmas for me.

Sorry again but be assured as soon as i get a chance i will work on this.

Theres really no need to hurry :) enjoy your Xmas time mate ! :)

• 2 weeks later...