We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

50% Off at Atari.com (North America only)

Eudemon

All you guys across the pond who are wanting to dive (pun intended for previous mention of pond) in and test drive (hoho!) this fantastic game but were unsure due to the time of the year with it being you know, Christmas etc....?!

Well fear no more as Atari.com are offering 50% off virtually everything purchased through their store at http://www.atari.com/store via entering the code atari50 (case sensitive) when you are ready to Checkout.

Note that this doesn't only apply to older titles but newer ones also such as Ghostbusters and Chronicles of Riddick. Also all formats are included in the offer so it's not only downloads either.

Promo code: atari50

Test Drive Unlimited Digital Download $19.95*

Test Drive Unlimited Megapack Digital Download $19.95*

**** Note this promotion is only applicable to the Atari.com US store ****

* If anyone could post the $ amounts after promo code is applied that would be great! :D

• 2 weeks later...

this is what im gonna do

i saw the add im going to download this game tomorrow. on the 1st because i dont have the credit card, my parents do. i like this because you can ger the megapack and the game for only $23.95+ the download insurance so you can download it a year after the purchase. so if i mess up from a car download i can reinstall it to Jan 1st. ill tell you guys how this works out.