We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

"Cool" Players?

JeffriesUK

Hi guys, It's recently come to my attention that if you happen to drive a Saleen S7 Twin Turbo and go anywhere near the strip then you're instantly branded a talentless brain dead arrogant idiot that can only drive in a straight line. I personally find this absolutely ridiculous and it tells me a lot about the individuals that think that way. I was also informed that all the so called "cool" players don't go anywhere near the strip. So my question is, exactly where do these "cool" players hang out on the island?

The S7 has a bad rep in TDU due to the unrealistic nature of the car in the game and also because 99% of S7 drivers will ram, crash or constantly hound you to race them. Not to mention they also usually can be found running back and forth down the strip in Honolulu.

Yes there is that 1% who do drive the car in races and who are very good with it but all in all if you are in an S7 you will be first looked upon as being another "S7 driver" and be expected to crash into; a) another player b) a traffic car c) a barrier or into the sea or d) all of the above.

It's as plain and simple as that. Don't cry about it, if you are in the 1% then congrats but you're not going to change what regular TDU'ers think about the car as most TDU players don't race. :D

TDU to most is a social drive at your own pace with your mates (rhyme!) with the option of racing... or vice versa if you are more into the racing aspect. That's why the game is adored so much.