We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2005 BMW M3 E46

Tool831

• Replies 75
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The new rims are bugged, they're not centered so they wobble when the car moves.

Sure, body swapping is available but seriously I don't support those who body swap to another car, never have and most likely never will.

This wouldn't be a problem if you hadn't just released the Supra to the CLK-55 slot, especially when the older version of the Supra went to the Jag XKR slot.

So far, the CLK-55 is the most overused car slot in the game.

I hope that Fiafomaniak or other modder are going to make the sound for this car because there is no mod sound realy good for the BMW M3 E46.

Actually there is, made a long time ago, matches one of the Getaway in Stockholm videos perfectly where they used that car.

Search the sound section, it's there.

• 2 weeks later...
    • 1 month later...
    Hey what car can i replace instead of the CLK55 or any other Mercedes.... everytime i replace a Merc. the game doesnt work so i have to remove the mod.... plzz and btw can you recomend a car that doesnt require a camera swap cause idk how to...

You should find out how to cam and ik swap because you'll often need to do it and it's less work then putting the mod on various cars to see if the cam possition is correct.

But if you dont want to do that, I suggest to put the M3 on the Audi RS4. ;)

Maybe that would work because the cars are of similar size.

(don't forget to backup the Audi!)

You should find out how to cam and ik swap because you'll often need to do it and it's less work then putting the mod on various cars to see if the cam possition is correct.

But if you dont want to do that, I suggest to put the M3 on the Audi RS4. ;)

Maybe that would work because the cars are of similar size.

(don't forget to backup the Audi!)

lol i got lucky and i put it on the CLK55 and so far its all good. and for camera and ik swap.. i dont have that option in TDU Modding Tools

• 2 years later...

"Current patch can't be installed:

Patch was not applied as a critical error occured.

Please contact Modding Tools support."..This always hapens when I want to install any patch from this website..Can enyone help, Please!!! :/

• 8 months later...