We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Going away for a week

The Queen

Hello all. I am off to visit my friend in Surrey tomorrow and have to leave the house at about 6am to get to the airport for my flight which is at about 9am, fun... :p

Anyway I have had it planned since the summer and he is also paying for both of us to go to Jersey for 2 nights which should be fun. (Get there on Tuesday and come home on Thursday) We are mainly going to see the Durrell Trust which is a conservation centre for endangered animals such as Lemurs. Apparently the island is really small so there shouldn't really be any problems getting about, plus my friend is thinking about hiring a car and that car may well be a Chevrolet Aveo. (One of my most hated cars!)

While I am down in Surrey though I do plan on visiting Mercedes-Benz World at Brooklands and also Romans International if possible. My friend also now owns a Ford Mustang which I believe is a 2001 model and that will probably be the every day car for going places, so that should be interesting!

I may also get a chance to go to London one of the days but with the recent news of photographers getting questioned etc... I am pondering over whether it would be worth it or not. I am sure there will be some cars there even if it is winter but I might appear suspicious as I was questioned by about 5 different people last time I was there, in the summer.

Anyway it should be a good holiday, even if I am infected with the cold, and can't wait to go. :D

So see you all in about a week's time depending on whether I can get access to the forum. It might be easier now seeing as I have my Ipod Touch although that depends on whether my friend allows me to use his wireless internet or not. :p