We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

chatbox

DoMw94

Question

12 answers to this question

Let me clear something, bandwidth we have in abundance, resources not so much and due to the activity of this place I am in the process of testing having the Chatbox off the main page (every main page load + chatbox = resources) along with some other things in the later days.

Got to find a way to keep us online after all. :D

May I say that nothing good came out from the chat. People who want to chat with each other, can use MSN or one of the many other was to communicate online. Our CB was usually a place for newbs to ask for mods and Russians to stab me (yes, they did tried once). :lol: I'm not saying that it should have never been put up but being in the backstage is better for me.

Plenty came out of the Chatbox though, it was and still is good fun for a bit of banter and a laugh, sure it might get less activity now but it's always there and who knows if there isn't much change I'll put it back or find some means of getting it sorted.

Yeah Albums and Groups are gone as tbh they are just Bloat to what should just be a forum and like you said hardly anyone used them anyway.

Plenty came out of the Chatbox though, it was and still is good fun for a bit of banter and a laugh, sure it might get less activity now but it's always there and who knows if there isn't much change I'll put it back or find some means of getting it sorted.

Yeah Albums and Groups are gone as tbh they are just Bloat to what should just be a forum and like you said hardly anyone used them anyway.

it was a good help too if you needed questions answering quickly

*Faceplam* I Thought I was banned from it lol

Ditto xD

It seems as though the "appeal" of the chat box has slowly gone away.

Everytime I visit it, there's nobody there.

I'd put some of that down to the CB no longer being on the front page. The rest being that TDU is winding down again. We need a new game.