We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS - Camaro LS7 Concept

Tool831

FileFront Links Fixed!

Yep I could possibly do stripes. :) (If file size allows me that is)

If I could what type though? 2 Stripes that go all on the car from the front bumper all the way to the back, or the concept strips how they start on the hood then end on the boot? :)

The concept stripes. Although the production version is like that aswell.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They all work for me I just clicked all of them.

They work for others too id say, cause I have had a increase of downloads from filefront.

So im not sure whats going on.

Me neither. This is info FileFront gives me:

File is Unavailable.

The file you are attempting to download is not currently available on our servers or is being processed. Please try your download in a few minutes.

And that ''wait for few minutes'' is like 2 days now. :D Oh well, it's worth the wait. :)

Me neither. This is info FileFront gives me:

File is Unavailable.

The file you are attempting to download is not currently available on our servers or is being processed. Please try your download in a few minutes.

And that ''wait for few minutes'' is like 2 days now. :D Oh well, it's worth the wait. :)

Try this:

http://www.filefront.com/15313685/2010-Chevrolet-Camaro-SS.rar/

Might be the actual Coding of it to say download screwing it up.

Nop, still the same error...

:confused: I have no [insert word here] idea what's going on then. :oook:

Ill reupload the files again to filefront and see what happens. Cause it could be Filefront being a stupid thing and not uploading properly for me.

---------------------------------------------

EDIT: I just reuploaded all file's again, so give that one last try. If it still don't work, then the only thing I can point it too is my internet connection.

Cause I have a download limit (60GB) and it refreshes each month on the 11th or 12th, so my internet could be causing upload issue's.

Thank you Tool for your effort, and sorry to bother you with this. ;)

Strangely, I couldn't download Chevrolet Camaro SS from FileFront. XD

But that MediaFire link worked excellent. To make things even more weirder, I downloaded Chevrolet Camaro SS Physics and Chevrolet Camaro LS7 Concept from FileFront without any problems... :confused:

I'm going to drive these awesome cars right now. Cya and thanks. ;)

It seems like there's something wrong with an archive... Mediafire doesn't work too:)

Nope, mediafire works and so does filefront. :)

I keep checking download status, they are working fine. Cause each one is getting used. So either its your browser or something now. I cannot do anymore then what I have done really. I've never had this issue until now really.

So I guess for you its gonna have to be rapidshare to get it if it still won't allow you to get it.

Hi tool, hi stillman,

@ stillman : are you from germany (maybe thats the why it doesnt work...)

im from GER and it doesnt work too...

@ tool: could you send me the files via E-mail p l e a s e!!!???

(NO link is working!!)

I can try to upload it again from GER maybe it will work, cuz maybe the servers from filefront and the other services do not acept german IP`s to download,i dont know but maybe .

AND I WANT TO HAVE YOUR MOD IN MY GARAGE!!!

Your mod is great anyway!!!

your the best modder around thx for you allway top quallity mods!

tango2002black:monkeydance:

All I can say is, please someone instead of saying "They ain't working" can someone please narrow it down to what's working and what's not?

Cause if its only the Camaro SS and not the physics and stuff, Ill repackage it but not as a .rar ill put it as .zip instead etc and see what happens.

I´m from Germany and none of these links for SS work here.

Filefront is loading and loading and loading and nothing happens.

RapidShare says, its servers are too busy (seems to be 24hrs a day) and Mediafire says "processing download request", but nothing happens...it´s weird.:confused:

Hope it helps...

2 Tool831: Only SS doesn't wanna cooperate

Okay, I will remake the file. :) Then package it as a .zip instead of .rar and see what happens. I wanna make sure this works 100% all better. I do not wanna just leave it. :)

Edit:

Okay try now. It is in a totally new file (.Zip) and I have packaged it all over again (even redone the Installer itself)