We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Mazda Furai and Cizeta Moroder (need converter)

Stachu

Hello all!

I am new. I am carmaker from www.pchteam.com

I am looking for a good and trusted converter to convert my 2 models to TDU:)

Mazda Furai (42k faces)

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --20100110221700.th.png

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) ---- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Cizeta Moroder V16T (about 60-70k faces without engine)

20100110222952.th.png-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Cizeta Fenice TTJ (about 50-60k faces without engine)

20100110222854.th.png-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

I hope that you like it ;)

if you are interested in my models please write on my email [email protected]

Lets hope your cars have not to suffer this weird size limitation problem. The policon is pretty high it may get thigth. Lets hop for the best and gotta say nice models!

Indeed poly count is high. :) I'm looking at the Cizeta's and will give it a go but first things that did come to mind.

The mod would be missing Body_LR and cock_lr which I hate to cut out so, just looking into it more, seeing what I can do.

With the Cizeta, it looks like you could save a TON of polies just by using a different set of rims, the ones included are mega-high-poly for no real reason. If the 50-60K polycount was including all four of those rims and tires, get rid of them, use something that looks similar but has a lower polycount.

With the Cizeta, it looks like you could save a TON of polies just by using a different set of rims, the ones included are mega-high-poly for no real reason. If the 50-60K polycount was including all four of those rims and tires, get rid of them, use something that looks similar but has a lower polycount.

The rim is a separate file and doesn't affect file size of the exterior ;)

yes you right, because firsly I wanted to make a car for a render and when I was making it I though that I prefer driving it than waiting for a render.

besides, this model not suitable for a realistic render ;f

my mistake, but I hope that TDU will accept my models:p

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Cizeta v16 Sound

[TUBE]<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/kcb4iJ0ZHIo&hl=pl_PL&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/kcb4iJ0ZHIo&hl=pl_PL&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>[/TUBE]

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...