We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

After 2 years, 3 months and 5 days it happened...

Mb

I'm assuming you're connecting it via the Component HD lead and playing in HD. If you are in HD, try flicking the switch on the component plug (where it hooks into the 360) to SD and then plug the RCA (red, yellow and white plugs) into the corresponding inputs on the TV, then switch through your TV input options and see if you can find the 360. If it still doesn't run the video then I'd say you've had it.

I know the chances of the cable failing in any particular way are low but you may as well do this now to save you having to argue with M$ customer support about it later.

I play with a scart connector thing on a 15" non HD screen lol. Tried it on the big TV downstairs and still doesn't work. My graphics card is dead probably. As first the graphics looked like Forza 1, and then it died. :p

Order a new one. Just €30 more expensive then getting it off for repair :p

It's no RROD, and i'm out of warranty for more then a year.

Just going to sell my console + 4 games and a controller, which would give me around 70 i guess, looking at internet prices. So a new box will cost me around 40/50 euro. Not bad eh. :lol: