We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

oldi: 2007 BMW M6

oldi

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi oldi

I`ve waiting for this car so much, but i think you didn`t do evetything possible...

Your TT was great, there wa high quality interior, but not like this

3a73f4573922.jpg

And what about body_lr..

why back lights get darker

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

will be any upgrades? cause they r neccesary

Wow oldi! You've done a really amazing job with this one! :D Sound is perfect, exterior top notch, only thing that isn't 10/10, is a interior, to be more precise, door panels. Interior is great, but door panels are too low poly. :) Hope you don't mind a bit of critic. Overall, I'm sooooo happy with this one and I'll be driving it for months to come. Keep up the good work man! ;)

Hm...Dunno what´s the problem with crashing. Did you install it with the .exe? If yes, have you also got Djey's patch? Try to install it manual.

And the interior...I tried my very best with it, it is from internet it didn´t came with door panels so i had to take the NFS UC door panels which are really lowpoly:(

Moreover i had to texture everything in the interior myself (not like shift-models), hope you understand.

Ofcourse we understand oldi. ;) Don't worry, you've done such a great job with this baby. :D

As for door panels, what about if you use them from some other BMW model? Maybe from E92 from Shift? I wouldn't mind, and honestly, they would look more better than these low poly. :D This is just an idea... don't shoot me. :P