We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

oldi: 2007 BMW M6

oldi

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could it be that this mod isn't good, i get an error when is start the game, it starts but when the title should come it blocks :(

exactly what happens with my game...

The debug thingy says:

"17.02.2010 23:05:05 ERROR Error when trying to fix TDU registry information:System.Exception: Unable to update Windows registry ---> System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Cannot write to the registry key.

at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowUnauthorizedAccessException(ExceptionResource resource)

at Microsoft.Win32.RegistryKey.SetValue(String name, Object value, RegistryValueKind valueKind)

at Microsoft.Win32.RegistryKey.SetValue(String name, Object value)

at TDUModdingLibrary.support.Tools.FixRegistry(String tduInstallPath)

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at TDUModdingLibrary.support.Tools.FixRegistry(String tduInstallPath)

at TDUModdingLibrary.installer.steps.FinalizationTask.Run(Boolean isInstall)"

:confused:

LoL noob, I´ve had Magic map installed before you were born...so stop writing like a dumb kid.

I installed all original Maserati Roadster files now - it does not work!!!!!

I don´t want to install Djey´s community patch because it causes trouble to my TDU. Also there was NO WORD to read that said the community patch is necessary for this mod.

I want to know what the stupid installer did to my TDU game!

Hi all,

just a message for VanquishHH (and possibly other angry people ....)

following the very nice PM from VanquishHH (I don't understand how you can be so disrespectful - be warned for your attitude as I won't tolerate it anymore).

A few things you have to know:

- I wasn't aware of the installer for the M6 - moreover I'm not in the credits (?)

- Have you made backups of TDU files ? Remember that modding is not risk-safe ? No I suppose.

- Although I'm actualling making the installer (and doing my best to keep it functional), I'm not in modders back to check if they have created safe instructions and tested all succesfully.

- So why does it work with 2CVSUPERGT and dc300m02 mods - which demand advanced changed in TDU database ? I haven't such a complain for that ...

So chill, take a bit of air ... or stop using TDU mods if you can't take the risks :)

My PM was not disrespectful - but off course I´m angry. The installer causes a problem and I don´t know what it is.

Your name is in the installer credits, so I thought you could tell me what causes the problem, because I don´t know how the installer works.

It´s not the first problem with an installer - maybe it´s not your fault, but I thought you would know what to do for solving the problem.

Off course I have made backups for ALL TDU files. And as I said, I replaced ALL Maserati Roadster files with original files and the effing game crashes to desktop. This is what I don´t understand.

And please have a look to what the debug thingy said - what does it mean?! How can I solve this problem?

As I am not the only one with a CTD I think here are helpful answers needed, not questions like "do you have magic map installed" - THIS is disrespectful and blasphemic.

Also it´s not the question why does it work with 2CVSUPERGTs and dc300m02s mods - it´s an actual problem with oldis mod and if I would know why I wouldn´t ask here.

My PM was not disrespectful - but off course I´m angry. The installer causes a problem and I don´t know what it is.

Your name is in the installer credits, so I thought you could tell me what causes the problem, because I don´t know how the installer works.

It´s not the first problem with an installer - maybe it´s not your fault, but I thought you would know what to do for solving the problem.

Off course I have made backups for ALL TDU files. And as I said, I replaced ALL Maserati Roadster files with original files and the effing game crashes to desktop. This is what I don´t understand.

And please have a look to what the debug thingy said - what does it mean?! How can I solve this problem?

As I am not the only one with a CTD I think here are helpful answers needed, not questions like "do you have magic map installed" - THIS is disrespectful and blasphemic.

Also it´s not the question why does it work with 2CVSUPERGTs and dc300m02s mods - it´s an actual problem with oldis mod and if I would know why I wouldn´t ask here.

You come here like a little crybaby, with 0 respect toward others, and you start yelling on other people? No, no... I don't think so mister... n00b.

For your information, lot of ppl still don't have magicmap. Just like that previous guy that ''had a lot of mods installed before without a problem'' and he ''already got all programs''. But his mod still didn't work until he get magicmap. So that why I asked you the same thing. But nooo, you got to act like some tough guy (err n00b) like that will solve your problem. Like I said before, go and play some other game, TDU and his mods, with simple copy-paste or easy installer, are just too much for you and you can't handle them and 0.0001% risk they bring.

Right.

Illusion. Please stop calling other members 'n00bs' (or any other words intending offence) as that's against the rules (obviously)

Vanquish - Illusion was trying to help you. As he said himself, others have all the programs and stuff. But to work, mods need the magic map. He was clearly wondering whether you had it (and/or had the right version). There is no need to be so aggressive.

Also, Please don't swear (I know you didn't actually swear, but "effing" (excuse the quotation) is implying a swear word.)

So.. Get the thread back on topic, or your posts will be deleted.

No arguing!

Hi.

@Spongie

I PMed with Djey and oldi this morning. I hope it´s okay with Djey now, I said sorry, because of my PM. Sure I was angry, but I did not want to sound disrespectful. Djey did very much for our community and I know that and off course I respect that. As you can see, my English is not that good so maybe some words sound "harder" than they should or are wanted by me. (you remember? - I got a warning because I wrote "I swear" in an other thread, I did not know that "swear" has different meanings)

Oldi gave me a helpful information, I just need another one from him, then I´ll see if it works...

Right.

Illusion. Please stop calling other members 'n00bs' (or any other words intending offence) as that's against the rules (obviously)

Vanquish - Illusion was trying to help you. As he said himself, others have all the programs and stuff. But to work, mods need the magic map. He was clearly wondering whether you had it (and/or had the right version). There is no need to be so aggressive.

Also, Please don't swear (I know you didn't actually swear, but "effing" (excuse the quotation) is implying a swear word.)

So.. Get the thread back on topic, or your posts will be deleted.

No arguing!

Okie dokie. :D

illusion , i respect you very much but , is not 0000.1% is 0.0001% dont be sad on me !

Edit : i found a Bug ! the fingers are trough the st wheel

Ah, yes. :D You are right! Thank you for pointing that mistake for me. ;)

As for that bug, it happened to me too when I tried it on CLS. Seems to me that in order to prevent that bug, we must use it on the car oldi said, a Masserati. Other cars will (most likely) give that bug with wrong positions of hands. :)