We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Urban: Lamborghini Murciélago Lp640 Sound Mod (V2.0 Released)

Urban

Credits: EA Games(V1.0), MapleCars(V2.0)

Yes, I know...sounds pretty similar to fifomaniak's Reventon but, anyway, the cars sound the same in Shift and have the same engine in real life(correct me if I'm wrong).

Hopefully, you'll enjoy it. Oh no WHO LET THE BULL OUT?

V2.0:

Huge disappointment. These samples are just impossible to fix. I tried adding more bass or increasing volume but they sounded very distorted and low quality. All this time since I announced it as a WIP I've been fixing it's bugs.

Sorry guys, but this is the best that I can get from these samples.

Anyway enjoy it.

Note: This mod is based on exterior recordings and it is recommended to be used with an exterior camera for maximum realism.

Preview:

V1.0

[TUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/TUBE]

V2.0

[TUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/TUBE]

Installation:

1. Just place murc_cpe_audio.bnk in Euro/Bnk/Sound/Vehicules.

2. Enjoy

V1.0:

Filefront: Download

Mediafire: Download

V2.0:

Filefront: Download

Mediafire: Download

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

yeah it's a shame its slightly distorted :/

apart from that though, it sounds almost real :D sounds great from inside, maybe just lacking a bit of bass hearing it from the outside like you said

but i still like it :) im gonna go try it right now instead of playing Bad Company 2, how could you do this to me? :nuts:

Thanks, guys.

Though, this would have not been possible if MapleCars wouldn't be so kind to let me use his sample.

You also should know that this sound mod is based on exterior recordings and it is meant to be used with an exterior camera for maximum realism.

V3.0 is coming and it will be meant for driving using the interior camera. I just need to get the permission to convert.

Until then, I want to see more impressions.:cheeky:

I downloaded the version 2.0 because I downloaded the LP670-4 SV and the sound is still the same as the stock Murcielago. So I downloaded the version 2.0 and replaced the sound file and, Voila! The 2.0 is perfect in the LP670-4 SV. Though it needs a litlte bit of work.

I'm looking forward for updates. :)

Kudos to you, Urban!

Guest Sgt.Kanyo

I did... What I can't agree with a statement?

I know you tried this and that, but still there must be a way. Or I dunno try using another video as base...