We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 announcement soo ....upcoming?

Eudemon

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all, I just thought that I would put up the Translation of the original post that started this thread.

Test Drive Unlimited 2: Runs on the internal working title Highlife

The French development studio Eden Games is working on a new part of the Test Drive series. A designer has already confirmed the beginning of 2010.

Alleged pictures of Test Drive Unlimited 2nd The designer Guillaume Le Bris has commented on connectedconsoles.com to the colleagues of the naming of the new Test Drive part. Accordingly, it concluded that high life only an internal name for Test Drive: Unlimited 2nd Under what name would bring the developer Eden Games, the ultimate racing continued in the trade, but it was not known. At the same time Guillaume confirmed again that appears to the said game for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC. The figures are of course treated with caution, because both the publisher Atari and developer Eden Games have nothing confirmed or denied it. The above-mentioned CV profile by Guillaume Le Bris has now been updated and given the name TDU-Sequel.

Original Message:

Following the announcement of Test Drive Unlimited 2, it has become quiet around the racing game by Eden Studios. Pictures, information, or even scenes to the new title of the French video game company be set. Now it appeared at least a reference to the name of the game. According to the CV of Guillaume Le Bris, who works at Eden Games as a designer, get the new Test Drive with the addition of part upbeat mood in the trade. Also platforms are mentioned in it. Accordingly appears Test Drive High Life for Xbox 360, PS3 and the PC at home. Whether it is in the title to which is currently in development Unlimited 2, or perhaps an entirely new racing game remains to be seen.

I used Google Translate to translate this from German to English.

They mention that the game could be called Test Drive HIGH LIFE is there any way of searching through the current working titles @ Eden/Atari or even the Patents Pending?

and see what crawles out from under the rocks?

Just having a peak around websites and saw this, maybe this has already been seen/posted but meh:

Domain name: testdrivehighlife.com

Registrant:
 ESCOFFIER Fabien
 testdrivehighlife.com, office #1764360
 c/o OwO, BP80157
 59053, Roubaix Cedex 1
 FR
 +33.899701761

Administrative Contact:
 ESCOFFIER Fabien
 c/o OwO, BP80157
 59053, Roubaix Cedex 1
 FR
 +33.899701761

Technical Contact:
 ESCOFFIER Fabien
 c/o OwO, BP80157
 59053, Roubaix Cedex 1
 FR
 +33.899701761

Billing Contact:
 ESCOFFIER Fabien
 c/o OwO, BP80157
 59053, Roubaix Cedex 1
 FR
 +33.899701761

Registrar of Record: OVH.
Record last updated on 2009-11-29.
Record expires on 2010-11-29.
Record created on 2009-11-29.

Hmmmm very interesting, well I've not been keeping up to date with the name recently but that one of the guys from eden right?

Nope, he is the administrator and owner of tdu.fr, tdu2.fr and testdriveunlimited2.fr

He does have some contact with David Nadal mind you and is more than likely to know something rather than nothing. I think he's possibly just getting in there before anyone else, however if TDHL is the actual name then I think he would have to hand over that domain due to it being a trademark.

Then again maybe he's grabbing it for Eden, you never know. Actually that's quite a smart thing to do, get someone else to register the name and then transfer it over when the time to go public is approaching thus in a small way keeping the rumours at bay a little.

Nope, he is the administrator and owner of tdu.fr, tdu2.fr and testdriveunlimited2.fr

He does have some contact with David Nadal mind you and is more than likely to know something rather than nothing. I think he's possibly just getting in there before anyone else, however if TDHL is the actual name then I think he would have to hand over that domain due to it being a trademark.

Then again maybe he's grabbing it for Eden, you never know. Actually that's quite a smart thing to do, get someone else to register the name and then transfer it over when the time to go public is approaching thus in a small way keeping the rumours at bay a little.

Seems to be a bit too clever for atari, say the TDnext is in production surely by now they would have got there website domain sortted....

That makes me think, maybe highlife isnt the real name.