We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Drags

Kinder

Sounds cool, but in reality you have to make rules.

There are a lot off heavily modified cars with more then a 1000hp en loads off grip.

Some people use driving aids, others drive in H mode.

I think you get the picture. ;)

Yeah i get the picture.But it`s like the first event i`m trying to organise and i need some help i think.If you want to help me with some rules or ideas please go ahead.Post here and i`ll make sure they are followed.Thanks in advance.

man, if it was not for the physics mods, and some mega-n00bs in game, i would have never moved on to Roller Coaster Tycoon 3. so thanx for that.

but yeah, with all the mods,cheats, and hacks out there a drag race is best limited to a select group of friends. there are just too many ways to beat an honest player who plays the game the way it was MEANT TO BE PLAYED!!!!

I think that it´s up to you. You decide the settings and rules.

Cheaters can be spotted pretty easy. Don´t do dumb stake challenges with them. It´s gonna cost you money and ranking.

Know the competitors and the car they drive.

One off my favorite cars is the Mercedes SL65 AMG. With stage 3 tuning you get 734hp en 1000Nm. It´s a C classe.

But most C cars are a lot faster after 200.

So a D can be a nice competitor to.

The same Merc is a lot better drivable with aids on. Makes it really quick in the beginning. A lot quicker then without aids. The torque keeps giving wheelspin.

Making rules can be difficult. Controlling the rules is even worse. You have to watch every player.

I think the cruising with occasional drags is a good solution. You can check the compatitors and it´s probably more fun.