We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

fast and furious eclipse

lamborghini 2

i understand it seems im requesting alot (cause i am) but my hobby is cars therefore i know alot of cars therefore i have alot of favs.... i cant help it....

Yeah well...just try and learn from others and how they speak. I remember when I joined my first forum at the age of 12 or something and I soon realised how to actually behave and respect people and not cause a nuisance...oh and speak properly.

Oh and for god sake please stop saying "plz" it makes me cringe every time I see it. "please" is really not much more effort...

I can't actually believe there is 63 pages of request. Around 1000 cars that will never be done... :rolleyes:

Yeah well...just try and learn from others and how they speak. I remember when I joined my first forum at the age of 12 or something and I soon realised how to actually behave and respect people and not cause a nuisance...oh and speak properly.

Oh and for god sake please stop saying "plz" it makes me cringe every time I see it. "please" is really not much more effort...

I can't actually believe there is 63 pages of request. Around 1000 cars that will never be done... :rolleyes:

I entirely agree with this guy.

And @lamborghini 2: I realised it was sarcasm shortly after posting, but I didn't bother editing. Sarcasm isn't even used around here nor allowed (?).

But now when I come home from school I see in vehicle requests...100 of them each...or even more and you requested them. But also yeah please stop playing 'plz'. Its not really hard to type out 'please'.

Just stop requesting or we will report it.

Actually those requests are just pathetic, none of this cars will be ever made for TDU. Modelers will not make 3d model for ~15 weeks just to satisfy some kid that wants it. My idea is to close the request section and give warnings for every person who tries to request in 'proper' mods section.

As far as i'm concerned, if you don't like all the requests, why are you in the request section in the first place? Cut him some slack, not like there is a rule that says you can't request in the REQUEST section.

Yes but some people abuse it, not just posting here and there but posting all the time.

Yes but some people abuse it, not just posting here and there but posting all the time.

Entirely agreed.

And like I said in another of your threads. I really don't see the reason of requesting so many cars that there's no 3d model existing of. Who do you think will start a model from scratch especially if the car doesn't give him enough motivation?

If only you listened to what I said in that thread...