We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2010 Mercedes Benz E-class E500 Coupe

Tool831

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They work for me. :)

Try Filefront then Ive just added it.

FF works, thank you. I just wanted to inform you about the not working links, it should not sound angry or something, I have just been busy so I wrote it short.

Mediafire works usually, I like it, but RS is really strange. It was way better a while ago.

@FranckRibery

There´s only one file to extract (the Mercedes exe), or am I wrong? I acutally have problems with my TDU, too, because of the same error report.

I am just trying to solve the problem, this is why I ask. So, I see only one file for extraction - if there are more, where would I find them?!

@FranckRibery

There´s only one file to extract (the Mercedes exe), or am I wrong? !

Yes.. Defiantly wrong. :lol:

You never do that.. What would be the point in including the other files if there was no use for them. It is required to extract all files and install, running directly from the .rar isn't always the best idea.

okay i test it!

€dit: i have a problem: when i want to take a car in vehicle manager in tdu modding tools the programm says: unable to load the requested vehicle data. what i have to do?

€dit2: i took the old version of modding tools and it worked.

I had the same problem, but it worked when i started it as administrator:thumbsup:

Great mod and well done to both of you. Tool you have really outdone yourself with this mod as managing to get an 85000 poly car into the game as it is quite an achievement. ;)

It's extremely highpoly and really looks like it was originally in the game and I really enjoy driving it. :D

MercE500Pic1.jpg

MercE500Pic2.jpg

MercE500Pic3.jpg