We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[WIP] BMW X6

Radu-Cristian

i didnt stole from Salim.. i have talk with him firstly.. and ask it to give it to convert for some games... i understand his problem with that and i quit using his mesh.. it was saved on my email.. and my email was unoperable because of unknow things.. thats when i think some one hackd my email to stole it.. now this BMW wich i posted 1st is not belong to Salim, i have askd a friend, PinIuli, just because of this incident, to make me a base mesh for X6, and i build this one.. so i dont see any problem with that... i thought this problem was fixed already.. but this problem will persist for years?! this BMW wich you saw now is made strictly by PINIULI (you can ask him) and RADU-CRISTIAN and doesnt use any poly from Salims BMW;) and if Salims says that this new X6 is his this isnt true is completly new mesh

and i hope you all understand that once for all

@TOMWIN: check wireframes from 1st post and you will see clearly that isnt salim mesh..

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am really confused now

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

We now have three creators of X6 here.

One is from TX Pro

One is from Radu-Christian

And one is from H.F-Garage.

If this is true...

I guess that everybody is sick from this 'war',to call it like that,and that most of us just want to see this car in the game.

No, didn´t read, sorry:o

So I think i stop working on this as I don´t want to disrespect Salim´s work. I didn´t knew the model was stolen.

Is about the model that those russians want's 30$ for it in TDU, not the model that i gave it to you for converting into TDU... and i talk with Salim this night.. to solve the problem/situation with that BMW wich is stoled by Rusians..

@TomWin: it was about an older mesh of BMW X6,the one wich russians stoled from me, not this new one(wich is in 1st post, you can see are different meshes)if you dont know what is about.. dont get implicated

And what if used a interior from NFSshift? if it looks good in car.. is there a problem? when i was about to make a read-me i would sayd what from where i took

@Oldi: if you dont want to convert it anymore.. for me is fine.. it was for you guys(also i didnt request money for that), not for me.. because i cant play TDU ;)

TomWin: 1.never talk before check ;) also you dont have fine eye to see details

take a look at diferences... in case you didnt saw them 1st time and dont refer to mirrors because are the same made by me

2.never involved in something wich you dont know what is about

3.i add the same interior from NFS shift so what's the problem?

4.here is a modeler's problem, u just convert... so why get involved?

and if i plan to make a newer bmw X6 will it be the same problem?

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

H.F Garage stoled salim's X6.So that is the

'beta' that Radu-Cristian told us earlier.

I would kick their ass because of that.

It is obviously that there is differences between this two X6 BMW cars here.

This should be end of discussions here,move it to H.F site!

finnaly.. some clever guy, i didnt use that (beta) bmw just because of this problems, and i askd PinIuli for this new bmw wich is 1st post... and dont listen to TomWin.. he just mess the things.. is just a converter not a modeler

@Admin: Sorry for bad words up there... if its against to rules...